Bring the mouthwatering flavours of Mexican elote corn to your grill this spring, topped off with a punch of spicy and fruity flavour from the Club House La Grille Chipotle Mango Seasoning.
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Chipotle Mango Seasoning, or more sprinkled on, if desired
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cotija cheese or feta cheese, finely crumbled
- Lime wedges and cilantro for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and brush with 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream and seasoning.
- Brush corn with remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until all sides of corn are slightly charred. Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly.
- Brush warm corn with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with a lime wedge, cilantro and additional seasoning, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: For a more simple side, sprinkle Club House La Grille Chipotle Mango Seasoning onto warm, buttered corn.
Did you know?
Second Harvest has a wealth of useful information and at-home tips, such as “Zero Waste Recipes.” Check out the Second Harvest—Resource Library to learn about a wide range of topics.